HPE GreenLake Edge-to-Cloud Platform Fuels Data Modernization with Revolutionary Data Protection and Analytics Cloud Services
HPE is pursuing the big data and analytics software market – which IDC predicts will reach $ 110 billion by 2023 – with the first unified analytics and data lakehouse cloud services optimized for hybrid environments.
HPE tackles cyber threats and ransomware head-on with new cloud services to protect customer data from edge to cloud
HPE GreenLake Edge-to-Cloud Platform combines control and agility so customers can accelerate innovation, deliver compelling experiences and drive superior business results
Bangalore – September 29, 2021 – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) today announced a broad suite of new cloud services for the HPE GreenLake Edge-to-Cloud Platform, providing customers with unmatched capabilities to power the digital transformation of their applications and data . This represents HPE’s entry into two large, high-growth software markets: unified analytics and data protection. Together, these innovations further accelerate HPE’s transition to a cloud services company and provide customers with greater choice and freedom for their business and IT strategy, with an open, modern platform that delivers a cloud experience everywhere. . The new offerings, which add to a growing portfolio of HPE GreenLake cloud services, empower customers to innovate with agility, at lower cost, and include the following:
- HPE GreenLake for analysis – open and unified analytical cloud services to modernize all data and applications anywhere – on-premises, at the edge and in the cloud
- HPE GreenLake for data protection – cloud disaster recovery and backup services to help customers support ransomware and secure data from the edge to the cloud
- HPE Edge-to-Cloud Adoption Framework and Automation Tools – a comprehensive and proven set of automation methodologies and tools expertise to accelerate and reduce risk on the way to a cloud experience anywhere
“The big data and analytics software market, which IDC estimates will reach $ 110 billion by 20231, is ripe for disruption as customers seek a hybrid solution for enterprise data sets on premises and at the edge, ”said Antonio Neri, president and CEO of HPE. “Data is at the heart of every modernization initiative across industries, yet organizations have been forced to settle for legacy analytics platforms that lack cloud native capabilities, or forcing complex migrations to the cloud. public cloud that force customers to adapt new processes and risks. supplier lockout. New HPE GreenLake cloud services for analytics empower customers to overcome these tradeoffs and provide them with a platform to unify and modernize data everywhere. With new HPE GreenLake Cloud Services for Data Protection, HPE provides customers with an unmatched platform to protect, secure and capitalize on the full value of their data, from the edge to the cloud.
HPE continues to accelerate momentum for the HPE GreenLake Edge-to-Cloud Platform. The HPE GreenLake platform now has more than 1,200 customers and a total contract value of $ 5.2 billion. During HPE’s final quarter, the third quarter of 2021, HPE reported that the company’s annualized revenue execution rate increased 33% year-on-year and orders as a service increased 46% year-on-year. year-over-year. More recently, HPE announced the winning of the HPE GreenLake platform with Woolworths Group, the largest retailer in Australia and New Zealand, and the United States National Security Agency.
– Advertising –
HPE GreenLake Deploys Industry’s First2 Cloud-Native Unified Analytics and Data Lakehouse Cloud Services Optimized for Hybrid Environments
HPE GreenLake for Analytics enables customers to accelerate modernization initiatives, for all data, from the edge to the cloud. Available on the HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform, the new cloud services are designed to be cloud native and avoid complex data migrations to the public cloud by providing an elastic and unified analytics platform for businesses. data and applications on premises, at the edge and in public clouds. Now analytics and data science teams can take advantage of the first2 cloud native solution on-premises, scale Apache Spark lakes and accelerate AI and ML workflows. New HPE GreenLake cloud services include the following:
- HPE Ezmeral Unified Analytics: the first in the industry2 Modern unified analytics and data lakehouse platform optimized for on-premise deployment and spans edge to cloud.
- HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric Object Store: the first in the industry2 Kubernetes native object store optimized for analytics performance, providing access to data sets from the edge to the cloud.
- Expanding the HPE Ezmeral Partner Ecosystem: The HPE Ezmeral Marketplace offers a rapidly growing set of validated comprehensive solutions from ISV partners that enable customers to build their analytics engines. This includes new support for NVIDIA, PepperData, and Confluent, as well as open source projects such as Apache Spark. HPE has added 37 ISV partners to the HPE Ezmeral Marketplace since its introduction in March 2021, providing additional ecosystem stack support for major use cases and workloads for customers, including cases use of Big Data and AI / ML.
HPE tackles cyber threats and ransomware head-on with new HPE GreenLake cloud services to protect customer data from edge to cloud
HPE has entered the rapidly growing data protection as a service market today with HPE GreenLake for Data Protection, new cloud services designed to modernize edge-to-cloud data protection, overcome attacks ransomware and ensure fast data recovery.
- HPE Backup and Restore Service: A backup-as-a-service offering that provides policy-based orchestration and automation to back up and protect customer virtual machines in the hybrid cloud, and eliminates the complexities of managing hardware, software, and infrastructure cloud backup.
- HPE GreenLake for disaster recovery: After the Zerto Acquisition closes, HPE plans to provide Zerto Disaster Recovery as a Service through HPE GreenLake, to help customers recover from ransomware attacks within minutes. Zerto offers the best recovery times with no impact on business operations for all recovery scenarios.
HPE Accelerates Adoption of Cloud-Everywhere Operating Models with Proven Framework and Data-Driven Intelligence and Automation Tools
HPE also today announced a proven set of automation methodologies and tools to enable organizations to take a data-driven approach to achieve the optimal cloud operating model in any environment:
- The HPE Edge-to-Cloud Adoption Framework leverages HPE’s expertise in providing on-premise solutions, to meet a wide range of business needs for customers around the world. HPE has identified several critical areas that businesses must assess and measure to run an effective cloud operating model. These areas, which include strategy and governance, people, operations, innovation, applications, DevOps, data and security, form the core of the HPE Edge-to-Cloud adoption framework.
- The cloud operational experience is enhanced with HPE InfoSight, the leader in AI operations for infrastructure, now continuously observing applications and workloads running on the HPE GreenLake Edge-to-Platform. Cloud. The new ability, called HPE InfoSight app overview, detects application anomalies, provides normative recommendations, and keeps application workloads running without interruption. HPE CloudPhysics provides data-driven insight for smarter edge-to-cloud IT decisions, enabling IT to optimize application workload placement, deliver the right size infrastructure services, and reduce the costs.
HPE GreenLake Announcement Event
Please visit the HPE Discover more site to watch the HPE GreenLake announcement event, including the speech by Antonio Neri, HPE President and CEO, at any time upon request.
The availability of products
HPE GreenLake for Analytics and HPE GreenLake for Data Protection will be available in H1 2022.
The HPE Edge-to-Cloud Adoption Framework is available now.