Global Commercial Laundry Machine Market Research Report (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, October 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Commercial Laundry Machines Market Research Report by Type (Commercial Dryer, Commercial Ironer, and Batch Washer), By Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global forecasts until 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “ report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global commercial laundry machinery market size has been estimated to be $ 4,202.23 million in 2020 and should reach $ 4.604.50 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.91% to reach $ 7,408.47 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the commercial laundry machinery market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global commercial laundry machinery market including Alliance Laundry Systems LLC, BOWE SYSTEC GmbH, CMV Sharper Finish, Inc., Continental Girbau, Inc., Dexter Laundry Inc., EDRO Corporation, Electrolux AB, Forenta LP, GA Braun, Inc., General Electric Co., Girbau SA, Hoffman / New Yorker, Inc., IFB Appliances, JLA Limited, Kannegiesser E-Tech, Inc., Kenmore, LEAD Laundry and Catering, LG Electronics Inc., Miele & Cie. KG, Pellerin Milnor Corporation, Qualitex Company, R. STAHL AG, Schulthess Maschinen AG, Shanghai Lianming Machinery Co., Ltd., Unipress Corporation and Whirlpool Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global commercial laundry machinery market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Commercial Laundry Machines Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global commercial laundry machinery market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global commercial laundry machinery market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global commercial laundry machinery market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global commercial laundry machinery market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global commercial laundry machinery market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing urbanization and growing medical tourism
188.8.131.52. The growing popularity of efficient laundry systems
184.108.40.206. Developments in commercial laundry machines coupled with growth in disposable income
220.127.116.11. High cost of maintaining in-house laundry operations
18.104.22.168. Development of new laundry equipment with innovative features
22.214.171.124. Emergence of IoT compatible machines
126.96.36.199. The increase in the cost of commercial laundry machines and the increase in the cost of raw materials
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Commercial Laundry Machine Market, by Type
6.2. Commercial dryer
6.3. Commercial ironer
6.4. Continuous batch washer
6.5. Front loader
6.6. Upper loader
6.7. Washer Extractor
7. Americas Commercial Laundry Machine Market
7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Commercial Laundry Machine Market
8.10. South Korea
9. Europe, Middle East & African Commercial Laundry Machine Market
9.8. Saudi Arabia
9.9. South Africa
9.11. United Arab Emirates
10. Competitive landscape
10.1. FPNV positioning matrix
10.1.2. Business strategy
10.1.3. Product satisfaction
10.2. Market ranking analysis
10.3. Market share analysis, by key player
10.4. Competitive scenario
10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
10.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
10.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
10.4.4. Investment and financing
10.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
11. Company usability profiles
11.1. Alliance Laundry Systems LLC
11.2. BOWE SYSTEC GmbH
11.3. CMV Sharper Finish, Inc.
11.4. Continental Girbau, Inc.
11.5. Laundry Dexter Inc.
11.6. EDRO Company
11.7. Electrolux AB
11.8. Forenta LP
11.9. GA Braun, Inc.
11.10. Societe Generale Électrique.
11.11. Girbau SA
11.12. Hoffman / New Yorker, Inc.
11.13. IFB devices
11.14. JLA Limited
11.15. Kannegiesser E-Tech, Inc.
11.17. LEAD Laundry and Catering
11.18. LG Electronics Inc.
11.19. Miele & Cie KG
11.20. Pellerin Milnor Company
11.21. Qualitex Company
11.22. R. STAHL AG
11.23. Schulthess Maschinen SA
11.24. Shanghai Lianming Machinery Co., Ltd.
11.25. Unipress Corporation
11.26. Whirlpool Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tmbu2v
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets